The Southeast Michigan Bluegrass Music Association Hall of Honor recognizes individual who have made significant contributions to the support, promotion and/or performance of bluegrass music in southeast Michigan.
Now accepting nominations!
- Any southeast Michigan bluegrass Music Association member in good standing may nominate someone for the “Hall of Honor”.
- Multiple nominations are allowed and encouraged.
- To nominate someone, please submit the person’s name with a short paragraph or two outlining their contribution(s) and wy you believe they should be considered for inclusion in the “Hall of Honor”.
- Nominations should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at any membership meeting. You may also mail nominations to SMBMA HOH, C/O Bill Warren, 6044 Niles Dr., Troy, MI 48098.
- The selection committee will meet periodically to judge potential honorees based solely on these nomination essays, and will forward recommendations to the board for approval.