If you teach a bluegrass instrument in Southeast Michigan, we want to list you here. Please use the contact form to send information to us. This is listing is provided as a service with no recommendation.
- Maggie Bilby teaches Wernick method Jam Camps at various locations. Find current classes here.
- Maggie Bilby teaches beginning and intermediate bluegrass banjo at her home in the Jackson, Michigan area. email email@example.com
- Gary Bilby teaches bluegrass guitar and mandolin at his home in the Jackson, Michigan area. email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert “Banjo Bob” Fuerueisen teaches banjo at his home in Madison Heights, email@example.com or 248-529-1229.
- Tim Jackson’s School of Bluegrass Music is held at Liberty Tax in Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Banjo: all levels, Guitar, Beginning and Intermediate, Bass, Beginning and Intermediate, Mandolin, Beginning, Dobro, Beginning and Intermediate. There will also be a jam class, 2 hours weekly jam experience with other students. 734-999-0270. firstname.lastname@example.org.